Mike graduated from Clarion University with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. After 40 year in the financial services industry, He recently retired from the financial services company that he cofounded in 1998 and served as the company’s President and CEO for almost 20 years. In 2018, Mike joined The John Maxwell Team as a Certified Independent Speaker, Coach & Trainer.
Before moving to Columbus, Mike served in his community as a:
- Member of the Financial Planning Association where he served on the Board of Directors co-chairing the advocacy committee for government relations.[FPA]
- Board member and President of the Pittsburgh Chapter of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors. [NAIFA]
- Member of Financial Services Institute.[FSI]
- Board Member and President of the National Association of Christian Financial Consultants.[NACFC]
- Member of the Financial Network Advisory Board.
- Elder and past Chairman of the Elders at The Bible Chapel.
- Founding Board Member and Past President of The Endurance Foundation.
In 2014 Mike served as the finance team leader for the Festival of Hope with Franklin Graham in Pittsburgh, Pa. Mike moved to the Columbus, Ohio area with his wife of 49 years to me closer to his family. He and Cathie have 3 children and 6 grandchildren. My wife 48 years and I just moved here from Pittsburgh, Pa to be near our children (3) and our grandchildren (6).